Welcome to the Manor House Hotel
The Manor House was built in 1780 as the principal residence of the Duke of Argyll's Oban estate. It was later used as a Dower House for his family.
Of late Georgian architecture, great consideration has been given to preserve the elegance, charm and atmosphere of its past.
The Manor House has eleven bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom. All have been tastefully decorated in the period style but include every modern amenity.
The Manor House is particularly known for it's beautifully restored Dining Room which is open both to residents and non-residents each evening. Informal lunches and drinks are served in the Bar and lovely Drawing Room which, like the Dining Room, have magnificent views over Oban Bay, the adjacent islands and the mountains of Morvern and the Isle of Mull